Wednesday, May 30, 2012

OFF TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SHAMROCKS

I have been absolutely terrible at keeping up this blog but I am going to try to get it going again. 

Since I am leaving for Ireland on Saturday, June 2nd, I think I should tell the world that there are four women who I have met online that are an inspiration to me and I can't wait to meet them in person.  We will tour Ireland together and see the first annual International Quilt Festival of Ireland in grand style.

Linda, Penny, Carol and JoAnn, I must thank you all for your friendship and let you know that - - -  wait for it - - - squeal!  we are meeting in two days!  In none other than beautiful downtown Charlotte NC International Airport.  Get those tags around your necks and run for the ramp.  See you all on Saturday and I am so excited for hugs that have been a long time coming.
Then it's off to the Emerald Isle and lots of pub hopping, 
sightseeing and quilt viewing!  

What more could we want?

No comments:

Post a Comment